Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for New Zelandian Visa applicants to apply for New Zelandian Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at New Zelandian Embassy and Consulate | New Zealand Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for New Zealand visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast New Zelandian visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
On January 24, 2020 our Vancouver office will be closed for technical reasons.
|25 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Multiple Entry E-Visa (for Canadian passport holders) valid for 730 days with max 90 days stay||N/A||$ 139.98
|Tourist Single Entry Visa valid for 180 days with max 90 days stay||$ 245.00
New Zealand Visa Requirements
- CANADIANS MUST APPLY FOR NZ ELECTRONIC VISA!Click on the following link to apply: https://new-zealand.visacenter.ca/eform
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NON-CANADIAN APPLICANTS WHO NEED STICKER VISA!Comprehensive list of the required documents as well as application form, exact consular fee amount due and all related instructions will be provided upon receiving the order. (Information below is given as a guideline only)Valid, signed passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 2 empty pages)
- Filled out and signed New Zealand visa application form (INZ1189).
- Two color photos 3.5x4.5 cm against white background. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Evidence of financial support.
- Evidence of accommodation in NZ. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
- Evidence of onward travel. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
Still have questions?Look in New Zealand Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway